Sunday, February 19, 2012

Impromptu

As you are all getting to know Dan & Adam a bit, you may be wondering who the heck I am.
Well, my name is Chelsie and I am Adam's older sister and just happen to be their biggest fan and makeshift manager. (Sounds like I am more of a groupie but heck, call it what you will.)

I am living in Utah right now and just so happened to be down in AZ (aka: Heaven) for the weekend.
When I walked in the door I saw Dan and he says to me "you are the best manager, I just never do what you tell me." That is how this whole thing is turning out to be, me giving assignments and them not doing them. (Maybe mother would be a better job description...)

Anyway, the point of this post is that Dan & Adam put on an impromptu show for a small group of us last night. I am not the best multitasker in the world so I didn't get any photos of them because I was selfishly making audio recordings for myself... However, since there is no photographic evidence of the show I added a song to the blog on their streampad bar. I am calling it "Workin' off My Tail"and it so happens to be my favorite song of theirs right now. It is not a professional recording so I don't know how long they will let me keep it up, so get this little nugget while you can!

Enjoy!

Let me know what you think of it!

P.S. One day we will have an email and a facebook but we are currently name-less. Anyone have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment